- It provides high availability. If any of the server in the farm goes down, Load balancer can redirects the requests to other servers.
- Provides high performance response for client requests.
- Provides Better scalability of the web application and reduce the failure of application.
- Session and other resource can be stored in a centralized location to access by the all server.
Advantages of Web Garden:
- Provides better application availability by sharing request between multiple worker process.
- Web garden use processor affinity where application can swapped out based on preference and tag setting.
- Less consumption of physical space for web garden configuration.
Credit to : Abhijit's World of .NET